NARR example 2

From: James Correia <jimmyc42_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 10:42:52 -0700

I am using NARR netcdf data and trying to use the gsn_csm_vector_scalar_map
routine (modified from example 2)
I have tried to specify:
res_at_cnLevelSelectionMode = "ExplicitLevels"
res_at_cnLinesOn = True
res_at_cnFillOn = True
res_at_cnLevels = (/.../)

But these resources are apparently unavailable. I have used this gsn routine
before for WRF data without issue. Is this an issue associated with the map
projection of the NARR dataset?

The gsn_csm_contour routine works well, so is there another way to display
wind vectors without using gsn_csm_vector_scalar_map?

--
James Correia Jr.
Post Doc