Re: NARR example 2

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 14:39:52 -0600

Hi James,
In order to use those resources with gsn_csm_vector_scalar_map, you need
to set gsnScalarContour = True. If you don't set this resource, the
vectors are colored according to the input scalar field. By setting this
resource, a separate scalar plot will be drawn underneath the vectors,
and you can use the resources you cited below.

(See example 1 here: http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/vector.shtml)

Let us know if that doesn't fix the problem.
Adam