Re: NCL Colour bar

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 10:39:09 -0600 (MDT)

> Lim Huei Ni Agnes wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> I am trying to make two plots with the same colourbar?
>>
>> I had set it to the same min and max value using cnlevelsMinValF and
>> cnlevelMaxValF but when plotted my colourbars are still different in the
>> sense that I do not have the same contour levels at the same colours for
>> both plots.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Agnes

Agnes,

You have the resources misspelled above, so I wonder if they are also
misspelled in your script. Please make sure you have the following
resources set, and spelled exactly as you see them here::

    res_at_cnLevelSelectionMode = "ManualLevels"
    res_at_cnMinLevelValF = ...
    res_at_cnMaxLevelValF = ...
    res_at_cnLevelSpacingF = ... ; if desired