regridding a non-global dataset

From: Gina Henderson <ginah_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2008 12:14:18 -0400

Hi there,

I am trying to regrid 0.5x0.5 data (360 lat x 720 lon) to a 64x128 grid and
then compare to model output. I have tried using g2gsh_Wrap function but get
an error as the input data contains missing values (as there are only values
over land) and the interpolation not performed. Which interpolation function
would be best for this?

Also I want to compare this regridded data to model output over land only so
how do contour over land values of the model field only?

Thanks, Gina.