Re: cape and max_dbz problem

From: wrfhelp <wrfhelp_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 09:11:09 -0700

Goran,

Yes, the functions you are looking for are not yet available.
rip_reflectivity, will not be released but we are going to release
wrf_dbz.
You will also be able to get mdbz though the wrf_user_getvar function.
I will also suggest waiting for the new cape functions which will be
released with version 5.0.1

wrfhelp