Re: Nesting Domain

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 09:44:59 -0700

Hi Guan,
You need to tell NCL to draw the state boundaries by using the resource
mpOutlineBoundarySets:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Resources/mp.shtml#mpOutlineBoundarySets

so in your case set
mapres_at_mpOutlineBoundarySets = "GeophysicalAndUSStates"

There are a few examples that use this resource in the Maps Only
Applications page on the ncl website:
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/maponly.shtml
Adam