How to get geo-location information from cloudsat data set?

From: Lu Zheng <cfluzheng_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 15:45:33 -0500

Hi, all.

I am trying to get geo location information from cloudsat data set. I
know it is actually hdfeos format, but still it is not working..

 My code:

g=addfile("******_CS_2B-GEOPROF_GRANULE_P_R04_E02.hdf.hdfeos","r")
print(g) ;ncl did give me the file information which indicates the
file is opened.
latc =g->Latitude ; And I also tried latc =g->Latitude_2B_GEOPROF

and the error message:

fatal:Either file (g) isn't defined or variable (Latitude) is not a
variable in the file

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Zheng