Re: linux on powerpc: which ncl binary?

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 05:35:49 -0700

My apologies for the lateness of this response.

I'm afraid we don't have any binaries for this particular system. I'm
not familiar with it to be able to say what other
binaries might run on it, like ones compiled on a powerpc running
MacOS (I doubt it, unless they've provided some
mechanism to do this).

You can try the build from source; I will try to help you as much as I
can.

--Mary