Re: how to plot CCSM-T85 gird lines

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2009 14:17:52 -0700 (MST)

Sanjiv,

I assume you are talking about the tickmarks not lining up with
the lat/lon dotted lines?

If so, then you can try setting the tickmarks explicitly:

   res_at_pmTickMarkDisplayMode = "Always"
   res_at_tmYLMode = "Manual"
   res_at_tmYLTickStartF = 36.4
   res_at_tmYLTickEndF = 49.0
   res_at_tmYLTickSpacingF = 1.4

You need to do a similar thing for the tm*XB* resources.

Let me know if this doesn't work.

--Mary