Re: how to plot CCSM-T85 gird lines

From: Sanjiv Kumar <sanjivconscious_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2009 09:28:42 -0500

 Mary,

Thanks for your valubale suggestion. This will certainly improve my
graphics.

My question was slightly different, i have attempted to clarify my question
in the attached pdf. Here you can see grid lines (@1.4 degree) as drawn by
ncl (dotted) lines is not matching with CCSM gird lines (black thick lines)
particularly in the longitudinal direction (I have inserted the CCSM grid
lines as black thick line in the power point and the converted into pdf
document)

I tried to find the similar resource as you mentioned for tickmarks, but i
could not. Can we set the similar resource for grid lines where i can start
grid lines at given longitude and latitude, then it might follow the CCSM
gird lines?

Thanks
Sanjiv