Re: Coordinates plot

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 08:42:28 -0700 (MST)

Pascal,

There are a number of examples on applications pages.

For the generic ability to put markers, lines, and polygons
on a map, see the various examples at:

   http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/polyg.shtml

For more complex examples, see examples 1 and 8 at:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/unique.shtml

Here's one that uses WRF data, but it can still be useful to look at:

   http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/wrftrack.shtml

--Mary