dtrend_leftdim is undefined

From: Liang Guo <liang.guo.81_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 11:11:33 +0000

Hello,

I am using Version 5.0.0 NCL.

In my ncl code, I am going to use a functions: dtrend_leftdim.
First of all, I load the contributed.ncl at the top of my code. And
then, using the function within my code.

However, the error is:
"fatal:Undefined identifier: (dtrend_leftdim) is undefined, can't continue
 fatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 33 in file SSTa.ncl"

What is going wrong? By the way, I can use other contributed.ncl functions.

Thanks
Liang