Re: wrf_map_overlays

From: Oscar Chimborazo <ochimborazo_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 11:27:43 -0500

Well, when I run the program, the ps file is produced but it doesn't have
anything, when I choose the *.ncgm type output I get a black image, and I
tried to run the example in this page too:

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/WRF_arw/wrf_map_overlays.shtml

But I don't get anything as I told you before

Regards.
Oscar