Re: wrf_map_overlays

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 08:34:50 -0700 (MST)

Oscar,

You need to be more specific about what is going wrong. If there
are no errors issued, then what happens to lead you to believe
something is wrong? Did it produce a PostScript (*.ps) file?
Did a picture flash quickly and then disappear.

By the way, the WRF examples on the URL you listed below were not
created by the NCL developers. If you are having problems with them,
you should contact wrfhelp_at_ucar.edu.

--Mary