gsn_csm_xy2 question

From: Bob Tomas <tomas_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 09:43:14 -0700 (MST)

Hello,

I started script to plot two curves using gsn_csm_xy2.

Now I want to add a third curve and am trying gsn_csm_xy and overlay.

It seems that the y-axis range in my plot drawn using gsn_csm_xy and
then overlay, is specified to be the range used to draw the first
curve in my call to gsn_csm_xy2. I'd like it to be the range used to
draw the second curve.

I tried specifying trYMinF and trYMaxF in my call to gsn_csm_xy but
these values seem to be ignored.

Is there a way to change this behavior?

Thanks

Bob