RE: [ncl-talk] Need your source code for Processing Binary (GRIB) files

From: <Oliver.Fuhrer_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 17:19:21 +0100

Hi Abhinav,

You might also want to try the ECMWF Grib API, which can handle
Grib1/2...

http://www.ecmwf.int/products/data/software/grib_api.html

Cheers,
Oli

Oliver Fuhrer
Numerical Models

Federal Departement of Home Affairs FDHA
Federal Office of Meteorology and Climatology MeteoSwiss

Kraehbuehlstrasse 58, P.O. Box 514, CH-8044 Zurich, Switzerland

Tel. +41 44 256 93 59
Fax +41 44 256 92 78
oliver.fuhrer_at_meteoswiss.ch
www.meteoswiss.ch - First-hand information