Re: Ut_calendar new edition

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 13:31:21 -0700 (MST)

On Thu, 5 Feb 2009, Correia, James wrote:

> How does one acquire the latest greatest ut_calendar function that supports
> "noleap" ... Might this require ...warning... Pun approaching ... Leaping
> through some hoops?

<groan> Just for that, I'm not sure you should be allowed access to
this exciting new capability.

However, if you are nice, and you promise to test it for us, I might
be able to get you a beta version.

Email me offline with the output from "uname -a" and "gcc --version"
(if on a Linux system).

--Mary