scatter plot

From: Lin Su <Lin.Su_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 12:58:54 -0700 (MST)

Dear NCL users,

I am using NCL to work on the scatter plot for my 6 study sites, and I tried to denote each study site by different color in the scatter plot (attached please find the ncl script and dataset). I can do this easily if the 6 study sites have the same scatter points. Can you tell me how to do this based on the different points for each study site?

Thanks a bunch!
-Lin

---
Lin Su