Re: Colormaps

From: David Brown <dbrown_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 12:19:30 -0700

Hi Vinit Asher,

Without seeing your scripts, but based on your description of the
colors that do appear in your atmospheric plots,
I'm guessing that in the atmospheric case you do not have the
gsnSpreadColors resource set to True.
See
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Resources/
gsn.shtml#gsnSpreadColors

If that is not the problem can you attach your scripts in a reply?
  -dave