lat/lon to lambert outside of NCL (Jamie Lahowetz)

From: Lin,Jin-Sheng <jlin_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 14:57:21 -0500

Jamie,

     I have attached in this e-mail a fortran program we frequently use
to convert different coordinate systems. There are two subroutines in
the program: one is for UTM and lat/long conversion, and the other for
Lambert and lat/long conversion. You only need the second subroutine to
do what you described.

Jin

Jin-Sheng Lin
Regional Air Quality Modeler