Re: NCL 5.1.0 for MacOS PowerPC

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2009 15:45:18 -0700 (MST)

Hi Dave,

The machine I could have used for PPC/10.5 has been down, so I was
unable to provide a binary.

I do know folks that have successfully used 10.4 binaries under 10.5,
but this was on an Intel Mac. Hopefully the same would be true for
PPC Macs.

If not, I'm told that the PPC Mac may be up soon, and I can attempt a
build then.

--Mary