Re: NCL 5.1.0 for MacOS PowerPC

From: Dave Allured <dave.allured_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2009 16:40:30 -0700

Mary,

I also expect that 10.4 PPC binaries would work correctly under Mac
OS 10.5.

However, our need is not immediate, and I would rather be cautious.
  I do not know what details of the Mac OS version change might
affect the NCL product in subtle ways. Unless something changes, I
think we will wait for the 10.5 built version. No hurry, NCL 5.0.1
seems to be doing okay for us right now. Thanks for your ongoing
support.

Ironically, I note that the NCL 5.0.1 pre-release which we have been
using on 10.5 for several months, *must have* been made for 10.4. ;-)

--Dave