Re: linux on powerpc: which ncl binary?

From: ozan mert gokturk <zanmerto_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun, 4 Jan 2009 10:38:47 -0800 (PST)

Hi All

In case anyone gets interested in the future, I am writing this to the whole mailing list.

Some guys from Fedora community have recently built NCL from source, for powerpc/linux combination. I downloaded the binary, and with some additional libraries from the Fedora repositories, I managed to make it work on my iBook G4, which runs Debian Lenny GNU Linux.

At the moment I cannot find the "rpm" file on the internet, which I had converted into a "deb" file and used for the installation.

You can contact me if you need the files.
Or the maintainers of NCL might consider contacting Fedora community in order to include the binary on the ESG website.

Cheers and happy new year

Ozan