Re: LAPACK Question

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 09:33:01 -0600

Walter,

I'm afraid I dropped the ball on this one. The Fortran code for the
function is there, but it doesn't have a built-in equivalent yet in
NCL. I've removed the "available in 5.1.0" from that page. I'm not
sure yet that we'll implement this function, because you can use
"eofunc" to accomplish the same thing.

--Mary