Using gsn_contour_shade

From: Gina Henderson <ginah_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 11:29:02 -0400

Hi there,

I have a question about using gsn_contour_shade. I think I am making this
more complicated that it has to be but I am overlaying 2 contour plots and
the second field I want to shade from 0-0.05 one color and then from
0.051-0.1 another color. Using the gsnShadeLow/Mid/High options I can't see
how I can shade to intervals that are next to each other as all the examples
show how to shade values at either end of a range or values to one color
only.

Any thoughts or suggestions on using this resource would be great.
Thanks, Gina.