GRIB to .nc conversion

From: Owen Doherty <odoherty_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 14:32:14 -0400

Dear NCL Talk Community,

I am new to the community, and was unable to find an answer to this
question in the archives. I have a series of GRIB annual files, each of
which contains monthly mean SLP fields for each month. It is my
intention to build a single .nc file from this series GRIB files. It
appears that "ncl_convert2nc" will produce a series of .nc files, but is
there an option to produce a single .nc file? Or would I need to first
convert the files to nc and find another function to concatenate the .nc
files (suggestions for such a function would be very welcome)?

Thanks in advance for your help in this. Apologies if this question has
already been addresses and I cannot find the resolution to it.

Warm Regards,

Owen Doherty

--
Owen Doherty
School of Marine and Atmospheric Science