Re: how to change Y/X axis border line color in xyplot

From: Guangshan Chen <gchen9_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 12:16:36 -0500

Hi Adam and NCL developers,

Thanks for the script. That is what I would like to do.

But it needs three steps to realize my purpose. Is it possible to add
these resources in the new version of
NCL: " tmXBBorderLineColor", "tmXTBorderLineColor",
"tmYLBorderLineColor", "tmYRBorderLineColor",
to control the color of the individual axis line? In this way, it
would be quite easy to color the axis line.

Thanks again.

Guangshan