Re: Drawing streamlines freezes NCL script

From: Leung Samuel <shwl0608_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 17:58:00 +0800

Hi Dave,

> In your code excerpt I can't tell whether these are set for res, but
> they are definitely missing for resS.

For the res and resS I tried both gsnFrame and gsnDraw but the problem still
exists.

> Please insert print statements between the last 5 lines of the program to
find out exactly where NCL is hanging.

Yes and I noticed that the NCL is hanging at gsn_csm_streamline

> Also try to make the streamline plot directly without using overlay.

I did. I commented the base plot to solely draw the streamline but the
problem persists.

> Also, what array sizes are are you using?

The arrays of uu and vv are 285 x 389.

Regards,
Samuel