warnings

From: Agnes Lim Huei Ni <alim_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 16:11:16 -0500

Hi

I had the following warnings but not sure why since I had used it many
times.
warning:ContourPlotSetValues: Invalid level values set: using
AUTOMATICLEVELS mode
warning:ContourPlotSetValues: Data values out of range of levels set by
MANUALLEVELS mode

the code used were
res_at_cnLevelSelectionMode = "ManualLevels" ; set manual contour levels
  res_at_cnMinLevelValF = 70 ; set min contour level
  res_at_cnMaxLevelValF = 0 ; set max contour level
  res_at_cnLevelSpacingF = 5 ; set contour spacing

Thanks
Agnes