Re: wrf_SkewT5.ncl ? for file output

From: Dennis Shea <shea_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 11:54:53 -0600

This was created by "WRF". I will forward to wrfhelp_at_ucar.edu

TJ wrote:
> Using the example script wrf_SkewT5.ncl at
> http://www.mmm.ucar.edu/wrf/OnLineTutorial/Graphics/NCL/Examples/SKEW_T/wrf_SkewT.htm
>
> I can get it working with local data and multiple sequential output to the
> console X11 wks, but when I change to get hard image copies, it gives only the
> last image, as all images get the same name.
>
> Where and how within the code would I assign names for the wks that include the
> stat (station) for that plot?
>
> Thanks for any help.
>
> TJ Olney

Dennis J. Shea                  tel: 303-497-1361    |
P.O. Box 3000                   fax: 303-497-1333    |
Climate Analysis Section                             |
Climate & Global Dynamics Div.                       |
National Center for Atmospheric Research             |
Boulder, CO  80307                                   |
USA                        email: shea 'at' ucar.edu |