zooming in on a polar plot

From: Agnes Lim Huei Ni <alim_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 11:23:23 -0500

Hi

The data I am plotting is on polar sterographic projection grid.
I managed to plot it on the global scale. However I wish to just zoom in
on conus.
I try using the map limits but it gave me warnings as follows

Warning: you should not set the mpMinLonF and/or mpMaxLonF resources.
(0) Setting these resources to something other than -180 and 180 may
produce unexpected results.
fatal:NhlCvtStringToEnum: Unable to convert string "missing" to
requested type
warning:Error retrieving resource amJust from args - Ignoring Arg
fatal:NhlCvtStringToEnum: Unable to convert string "missing" to
requested type

How do i resolve this?

Thanks

Agnes