Regrid vegetation's type data

From: guangshan chen <gchen9_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 13:30:10 -0500

Hi all,

I have a Matthew's vegetation data in NETCDF format and want to
regrid it from 1x1 fixed grid to a gaussian grid.
The data is integer. But when I used f2gsh function to interpolate
the data, I found that the data type is changed to
float. Is there any way to interpolate the data without changing the
data type? This means that I also want the final
data type is integer.

Thank you very much.

Guangshan