How to plot a SkewT but bordered vertically

From: MIRIAM RUIZ LOPEZ <mruiz074_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 19:18:38 +0200

Dear Sir/Madame

I want to plot a SkewT but bordered vertically in a few kilometers
above the surface (just the first 7-8 km). I am working with wrf
output, so I have modified the examples that are in
http://www.mmm.ucar.edu/wrf/users/graphics/NCL/Examples/SkewT1/wrf_SkewT3.ncl

I have tried many thing: I have changed the skewtOpts_at_vpYF, introduced
dataOpts_at_trYMinF and dataOpts_at_trYMaxF in the script... I would be
very grateful to you if you could send me some new ideas.

I am looking fodward to hearing from you.

Yours faithfully,
Miriam