fatal:Undefined identifier: (wrf_user_getvar) is undefined, can't continue

From: Yan Bao <ybao2009_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 02:06:04 -0700

Hi, Dear all,
     When I run my ncl script, I got the error message like the following:
I'm using the latest NCL 5.1.0, and have put my .hurresfile in my home
directory. It seems
all the problems have something with my library files, but has nothing with
my scipit,Any suggestions?
     Thanks in advance.

  Copyright (C) 1995-2009 - All Rights Reserved
 NCAR Command Language Version 5.1.0
 The use of this software is governed by a License Agreement.
 See http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/ for more details.
warning:An error occurred loading the external file
./wrf_user_fortran_util_0.so, file not loaded
./wrf_user_fortran_util_0.so: undefined symbol: NclGetArgValue
^Mwarning:error at line 1 in file WRFUserARW.ncl

^Mfatal:syntax error: line 153 in file WRFUserARW.ncl before or near :
      wrf_user_fortran_util_0 :
------------------------------^

^Mfatal:error in statement
^Mfatal:syntax error: line 157 in file WRFUserARW.ncl before or near :
      wrf_user_fortran_util_0 :
------------------------------^

^Mfatal:error in statement
^Mfatal:syntax error: line 160 in file WRFUserARW.ncl before or near :
      wrf_user_fortran_util_0 :

^Mfatal:error in statement
^Mfatal:syntax error: line 182 in file WRFUserARW.ncl before or near :
      wrf_user_fortran_util_0 :

^Mfatal:error in statement
^Mfatal:syntax error: line 190 in file WRFUserARW.ncl before or near :

 fatal:Undefined identifier: (wrf_user_getvar) is undefined, can't continue
^Mfatal:Execute: Error occurred at or near line 65 in file wrf_qss.ncl