Re: Setting Mexico data to _FillValue

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 09:41:36 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Eric,

Dennis mentioned a way you might do this via calculations.

If all you are concerned about is not plotting the areas over the
ocean, Canada, and Mexico, then you can accomplish this by doing
graphical masking.

See example 4 at:

   http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/mask.shtml

Also see attached script that shows the first frame with no masking,
and the second with. It's a goofy looking plot, but I was in a
hurry. :-)

--Mary