Re: Setting Mexico data to _FillValue

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 10:27:03 -0600 (MDT)

Eric,

I'm afraid this is not possible. The graphical area mapping stuff
doesn't have any way to look at your data to determine what
areas to set to missing.

We've had lots of requests for this capability, however, and it's on
our to-do list. I can't make any estimates as to when we'll get to it
however.

I think in this case, Dennis' suggestion is the best one so far.

--Mary