Data table

From: Cecille M. Villanueva Birriel <cvillanu_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2009 14:02:03 -0400

Hi,

   I have a script that does a skew t that uses as input a file that has
arrays of data in different locations in the United States. I specify a
location in the script and then gives me the plot for that specific
location. But I also want to have the data that was plotted in a table in
another file. What can I add in the script to do this?

Thanks
Cecille