Re: wind contour error

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 11:30:01 -0600 (MDT)

I need more information about your data. I'm not sure what kind of
matching problem you are talking about.

If the data are not being overlaid on a map as expected, the first
thing you want to check are the coordinate arrays, if any.

After you do the two overlays, add the lines:

   printVarSummary(gfs_u200)
   printVarSummary(gfs_v200)
   printVarSummary(jetstm)

and let me know what it reports.

What I'm looking for are latitude/longitude coordinate arrays
attached to your data. This information is used to tell NCL where
to overlay the data on the given map.

--Mary