Re: Attached plots problem

From: Mary Haley <haley_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 13:56:57 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Valentina,

I think what's happening is that you are trying to take a plot
that has already been attached to another plot, and attach a plot
to it.

Once you attach a plot to another plot, that attached plot is
in such a state that you can't overlay or attach additional
plots to it. You also can't draw it separately. This is
where the weird error message is coming from.

In your case, you're attaching plot(1) to plot(0), and then trying to
attach plot(2) to plot(1).

Maybe you can try this instead:

   attachid1 = gsn_attach_plots(plot(0),(/plot(1),plot(2)/),attachres1,attachres2)

Then, you won't need to call gsn_panel either.

--Mary