Re: Attached plots problem

From: <debasish_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 11:01:42 -0800

Dear Valentina,

I think you need to draw the base plot after attaching the series of
plots to a base plot.

draw(plot(0))
frame(wks)

please see the example in the web page
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/Interfaces/gsn_attach_plots.shtml

To put the name of the station in the plot fram please check the
example xy_16.ncl and xy_18.ncl in the webpage
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/xy.shtml

Or you may use gsn_text as mentioned in the example polyg_5.ncl in the webpage
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/polyg.shtml

For axis tick mark please check
http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/tickmarks.shtml

Thanks