Re: Warning:escorc:Non-Fatal conditions encountered in series or xstd equals zero. Possibly, all values of a series are constant.

From: <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 09:20:24 -0600 (MDT)

The warning is simply saying that at a particular grid point ( or for a
particular timeseries ), all timesteps are missing, and therefore NCL
cannot compute the correlation. It sounds like you are getting this
warning because of your areas of missing values over the polar regions.

The warning is simply meant to make you aware that escorc was unable to
compute the correlation for one or more sets of timeseries. I do not know
of a way to disable this warning message.
Best regards, Adam