Warning:escorc:Non-Fatal conditions encountered in series or xstd equals zero. Possibly, all values of a series are constant.

From: Sabeerali(sebi) <sabeerl_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 18:56:20 +0530

I get one warning when I calculate correlation using escorc.
Warning:escorc:Non-Fatal conditions encountered in series or xstd equals
zero. Possibly, all values of a series are constant.
I know it is most likely due to one or more series consisted of all constant
values. My data is having missing value 32767 in polar regions. In polar
regions all values are 32767..I think that is why I am getting this
Warning.I am finding the correlation between "onset" and "JJA_sst_anom2".
where onset is one dimensional data (onset(time)) and
JJA_sst_anom2(lat,lon,time). My doubt is if we set Misssing value and Fill
value how it shows this warning? What is the solution to rectify this?