Re: Help OLR

From: Debasish PaiMazumder <debasish_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 12:59:02 -0400

Dear Guilherme,

I guess that the stranger values of OLR may occur because of the
missing values or the values of OLR are in short format. If it is in
short format you need to convert the values in float and then plot.

Please check the web page to convert short to float

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Functions/Contributed/short2flt.shtml

To plot the map you need to use gsn_csm_contour_map_ce instead of
gsn_csm_contour

Please check the web page

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Applications/cylineq.shtml

good luck