Re: Plot Several Contour/Images on One Plot

From: Adam Phillips <asphilli_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 16:13:39 -0600

Hi Bruce,
When cnFillMode = "RasterFill", you are not allowed to set any areas,
including areas set to _FillValue, to transparent. Because of that, the
entire plot is filled with a color. (For instance, you are likely
setting some contour fill colors, missing data is set to white, etc.)

When you overlay a raster-filled plot (let's call it Plot B) on another
plot (Plot A), plot A is completely overdrawn.

Try setting cnFillMode = "CellFill". it's quite similar to Raster Fill
and allows transparency. But note, if your plots do not have areas of
missing data, and thus you are overlaying full color filled fields on
top of one another, then the latest plot will be the only one that is seen.
Hope that helps,
Adam