Order of function load matters ??

From: Jack Glendening <ncarg_drjack_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 17:46:33 -0700

Using NCL 5.0.0, I have sets of functions in two files which I load
immediately one after the other ala

 load "FunctionsFile_A"
 load "FunctionsFile_B"
 NCL COMMANDS WHICH CALL FUNCTIONS IN THE ABOVE FILES

I just altered one of the functions in "FucntionsFile_A" to utilize a
new function "nintspan". When I placed the new function at the top of
"FunctionsFile_A" it worked. But if I moved the new function to
"FunctionsFile_B" I got the message "fatal:Undefined identifier:
(nintspan) is undefined". So apparently the the ordering of the
function definitions matters ?! This does not make sense to me, since
one cannot always know the ordering of the function calls.

            Jack Glendening