Re: Setting Title Resources in the WRF functions

From: Don Morton <morton_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 14:16:03 -0800

Mary Haley wrote:
> Hi Don,
>
> I myself am trying to learn more about these title resources.
>
> I tried all kinds of things, and could only get a title centered high
> above the plot.
>
> I'm going to throw in the towel and CC the experts here,
> wrfhelp_at_ucar.edu.

Thank you, Mary.

It would also be helpful, if possible, if someone is able to advise us
on essentially which "traditional" resources we can use, and which
aren't functional when using the WRF NCL environment.

For example, it doesn't appear to me that gsnMaximize does anything on
the plots produced with the WRF NCL functions, but then, it could be I'm
doing something wrong elsewhere.