Momentum transport

From: Helen Parish <hparish_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 01:03:44 -0700

Does anyone know if there is a way of examining the transport of
angular momentum with NCl routines ?. I have already calculated the
global relative angular momentum, using routine "angmom_atm", which
gives a value for the atmosphere as a whole. However, I want to know
how angular momentum is transported through the atmosphere.

If there is nothing within NCL, does anyone know of any other
routines that can do this, which can perhaps interface with NCL ?.

Thanks,
Helen.