Re: question

From: Ibraheem Khan <khan18_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 14:56:07 -0500 (CDT)

printVarSummary(x1):

Variable: x1
Type: float
Total Size: 585728 bytes
            146432 values
Number of Dimensions: 3
Dimensions and sizes: [time | 44] x [lat | 52] x [lon | 64]
Coordinates:
            time: [ 0..516]
            lat: [24.125..36.875]
            lon: [61.125..76.875]
Number Of Attributes: 1

and

printVarSummary(c):

Variable: c
Type: float
Total Size: 13312 bytes
            3328 values
Number of Dimensions: 2
Dimensions and sizes: [52] x [64]
Coordinates:
Number Of Attributes: 1
  _FillValue : -999

Please guide how to handle this data...as i have started over scripts of NCL.
Thanks

-Ibraheem