Re: question

From: <debasish_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 12:03:40 -0800

Dear Ibraheem

Please check the web page

http://www.ncl.ucar.edu/Document/Graphics/error_msg.shtml

It will show you how to get rid of this error massage.

Thanks

Debasish

Quoting Ibraheem Khan <khan18_at_atmos.uiuc.edu>:

> printVarSummary(x1):
>
> Variable: x1
> Type: float
> Total Size: 585728 bytes
> 146432 values
> Number of Dimensions: 3
> Dimensions and sizes: [time | 44] x [lat | 52] x [lon | 64]
> Coordinates:
> time: [ 0..516]
> lat: [24.125..36.875]
> lon: [61.125..76.875]
> Number Of Attributes: 1
>
> and
>
> printVarSummary(c):
>
> Variable: c
> Type: float
> Total Size: 13312 bytes
> 3328 values
> Number of Dimensions: 2
> Dimensions and sizes: [52] x [64]
> Coordinates:
> Number Of Attributes: 1
> _FillValue : -999
>

> Please guide how to handle this data...as i have started over scripts of NCL.
> Thanks
>
> -Ibraheem

>>> f2 = addfile("avg_6104_01.nc","r")
>>> x1 = f1->a ;time series grid data
>>> x2 = f2->a ;point time series
>>> print(x1)
>>> print(x2)
>>> st = dim_standardize_Wrap(x2,1)
>>> printVarSummary(st)
>>> c = escorc(x1(lat|:,lon|:,time|:),x2)
>>> copy_VarCoords(x1(0,:,:),c)
>>> printVarSummary(c)
>>>
>>> ;**********************************************
>>> ; create plot
>>> ;*********************************************
>>> wks = gsn_open_wks ("x11","cor_prcp_01") ; open ps file
>>>
>>> gsn_define_colormap(wks,"radar")
>>> res = True
>>> res_at_gsnDraw = False
>>> res_at_cnFillOn = True
>>> res_at_cnLinesOn = False
>>>
>>> res_at_gsnSpreadColors = True
>>> res_at_lbAutoLabelStride = True
>>>

>>> res_at_cnLevelselectionMode = "ManualLevels" ; manually set cn levels
>>> res_at_cnMinLevelValF = -1. ; min level
>>> res_at_cnMaxLevelValF = 1. ; max level
>>> res_at_tiMainString = ":F25:Prcp Point Corr"
>>>
>>> res_at_gsnLeftString = " "
>>> res_at_tiMainFontHeightF = 0.03