Re: Unknown and unreasonable values when making

From: Yan Bao <ybao2009_at_nyahnyahspammersnyahnyah>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2009 08:18:55 -0700

Hi,
    I have tried the way Dave had shown me , but the plots I made are same
as before. One intresting thing is when I tried to use NCEP data to make the
same figures, it works, but for specific humility, if you change the unit
(from g/kg to kg/kg), you will get the totally different plots. I know
that's the same problem both in NARR and NCEP, but how can I advoid the
problem? Any ideas for that?
   Thanks,

   Yan